Friday, October 27, 2023

My Submission to the 2023 Alphabet Scenario Contest

Recently, I submitted a scenario to the r/nightattheopera Alphabet Contest and to my surprise it actually won!

The Feeding Hand

This was the second Alphabet contest, the first time it took place was in 2019. It works like this: every contestant gets assigned a random letter. The contestant then has to think of a word that starts with that letter and write a scenario inspired by that word.

I was assigned the letter V and after looking through an online dictionary for inspiration I chose Vorarephilia as my word. So be warned, this scenario contains sexual content, strange fetishes, furries, and an avatar of Y'golonac (depicted above). If none of these things scare you off, you can find click here to get to the scenario. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment